Monday, October 3, 2011

Tile & Gift

I don't have much to offer this week, but thought I would share a tile I made to sit on my dining room table.




It is a 6x6 inch tile purchased at Lowes for less than 50¢. I designed what I wanted in PSP and added some graphics along with the wording, laminated it and since I printed it on sticky back paper I just placed it on the tile. The little fleur de lis at the top of the easel is an old shower curtain hook hung on the easel, lol. If you have visited my blog much you know I ♥ ♥ ♥ fleur de lis Ÿ


I just thought I would share a housewarming gift I made for a friend that is moving into a new house this week. I saw this idea on Etsy and thought it was sooooo cute. Just printed out to an 8x10 and added it to an 11x14 frame and wrapped it up.

Well, that is it for today. Hope you like my little projects. So glad you stopped by. Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment