Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Fall Gift Idea

Hello and welcome to my blog. I hope you will visit the link parties listed to the right side of this blog where I will be sharing this project.



Today I wanted to share a really cute and simple "candy apple" card with you. I got the inspiration for this card/gift idea from Stamp-N-Design where she offers a cute free template and from Kelli's House blog.



I am soooo ready for Fall. Aren't you??? My friend Gwen and I were just talking about this and she is coming to visit me next week and I wanted to make a little something to give her. I think she will like this.





Click on Any Pic to See Larger

This is the card with some paper shred and some caramel candy pieces added.





This is the outside of the card. I added Modge Podge to the "caramel" to make it look like a shine surface.





This picture shows the inside of the card. The cute wordart is a freebie from Scrappindigikreations.











This is a candle that I packaged with the gift. I bought this at Dollar General and is a great scent... Pumpkin Pie. Don't that make you think fall Ÿ











This is a little brown paper lunch bag that I decorated and put the card and candle.



I hope this little gift set gives you an idea for a fast and easy gift idea. Thanks so much for stopping by and I hope you will leave a comment. Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment