Monday, August 29, 2011

Halloween Treat Box Card

Yippeeee, this little box/card was featured over at Confessions of a Stay Home Mommy. Thank you so much. I hope everyone will drop by her blog and see all the others she featured. I can't wait to check them out.

This little card box was featured over at So Creative. Thanks so much Heather. I hope all of you will go over and visit Heather's really cute blog.

Hello everyone and thanks so much for stopping by. I will be joining the blog parties listed to the right of my blog and I hope you will visit some of them and also I hope you will leave me a comment letting me know you were here. I will visit you as well Ÿ




I wanted to share a card with you today that I made for my grandson for Halloween. Am I rushing the holiday... wellll, yes I am. I am also rushing fall. After suffering through a summer of over 100° almost everyday I am ready for fall.

This is a card with a gift box included. I just used cardstock to cut it out and scored it. I printed the inside on the computer and cut it out. I used Halloween buttons from last year. I cut the shank portion off so they would lay flat and used a glue dots to secure them in place. The "spider" on the left of the inside of the card is one of those plastic rings kids wear around Halloween. I just cut the ring part off and glued it to the spiderweb.

If you would like to make one of these card/ treat box just go HERE to find the inst. This was a fast and simple little project and one I think my grandson want find too girl, lol.

This is a view of the inside of the card.

This is a picture of the candy I added to the little box. I ♥ the fall colors. And they are chocolate, yummmm. I bought these at Dollar General for $1.

I hope you can use this little project for some of your goblins. If you do let me know. I would love the see the spin you put on this.

Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment