Monday, September 26, 2011

Diva Pumpkins

Hello everyone. I am so glad you stopped by today. I'm joining the blog parties listed to the right side of my blog and I hope you will visit these great sites and see all the wonderful inspiration that awaits you.

I'm also joining the All Pumpkin Link Party over at Confessions of a Stay at Home Mommy
I hope you will check out all the neat pumpkins that are entered there Ÿ



The first pumpkin that I'm sharing isn't actually one of my diva pumpkins, but it is one I added flowers and leaves to the top of and I think it turned out ok.


The one above is the one sitting on a bench just as you come up to my back door. I used my cricut and added the vinyl monogram and the spooky hands. I ♥ how it turned out.



These 2 are sitting my my microwave. The zebra print pumpkin is made by using a ceramic pumpkin that I had for years and used modge podge and tissue paper on. The other one I pained and decoupaged a rooster on because I have lots of roosters in my kitchen.

The pumpkin above is a large pumpkin I have on my dining table that I bought years ago for half price at an after holiday sale at Hobby Lobby.



This one is a ceramic pumpkin that I modge podged a label onto and then used vinyl to add the fleur de lis .

My next diva pumpkin was made using leopard print tissue paper and mp again and added an old bracelt to the stem area.



This one was just one of the plastic pumpkins that I spray painted silver and added the fleur de lis using vinly and my cricut again.




The printable in this picture of the subway art was a freebie I printed off and framed. If you would like to make one it is generously shared by That's What {Che} Said .

Again, thank you so much for stopping by. Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment