Monday, September 12, 2011

Wedding Gift Idea

Hello everyone and thanks so much for stopping by today. I wanted to share a wedding gift I made for my granddaughter to give to a friend of hers. Melani ran in here last Thursday and said she needed a gift for a wedding she was going to be in on Saturday. Yikes! What could I make on such short notice that Melani would be proud to give...



I thought about the really pretty frame I had seen over at Paper Pastime and I thought if I just printed it off and framed it and not fool with the vinyl I just might could get it done in time.

The new couple's last name started with a "W" so I just created this on the computer and printed it off and framed it. Melani loved it and she called today and said the couple loved it as well. Whew!

I had the frame on hand. It came from Dollar General and was $6. It measured 11 x 14 inches with the printed out matted part measuring 8 x 10 inches.

Let me know what you think. Also, I will be sharing this over at the link parties listed to the right of my blog. Thanks again for stopping by today. Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment