Friday, September 16, 2011

Shoe Favor Box

Hello everyone and welcome back to my little piece of the crafting world Ÿ This week I thought I would share a card and envelope with a shoe favor box I made for my granddaughter. I know some of you will remember the posts from last year where I stressed over making her cupcakes and stand for her birthday. This year it will be all about shoes, lol. Her very favorite things in the world Ü


Isn't this just the cutest favor box. I made this one and parts of her card from a shiny gift bag I cut up. It is really sparkly. Melani lovvvves bling. I always give her money for her birthday and a little something to open. I thought this little shoe favor box was perfect. I am going to put a bracelet in there for her. If you want to make one of these boxes just go here.


For the "label" inside the shoe I made an Antonio Melani label. She buys those shoes from Dillards and has even had the Antonio Melani boots. I thought it was funny that he spells his last night just like Melani spells her first name, no "e" on the end.



I glued the shoe to the envelope front. I thought it was such a cute accent.




This is the card I made for her birthday. The piece at the bottom of the card says, "with the right accessories you do anything".


I just love how the shoe and card turned out and I think Melani will bet a big "kick" out of it as well Ÿ

Thanks so much for stopping by. Be sure and leave me a comment so I will know you were here and I will visit your blog as well. Hugz, Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment